1. Purpose.- Through the Portal, the Central Directorate of Tourism Police (POLITUR) provides Users with access to and use of the services, information and content (hereinafter, the “Services”) made available by the Central Directorate of Tourism Police (POLITUR) or by third parties.
2. Conditions of Accessibility and Use of the Portal.-
3. Free nature of access and use of the Portal. – The provision of the Services, by the Central Directorate of Tourism Police (POLITUR), is free for the User. Notwithstanding the foregoing, some of the Services provided by the Central Directorate of Tourism Police (POLITUR) through the Portal may be subject to the payment of a fee which would be established therein.
4. User Registration.- In general, the provision of the Services does not require prior subscription or registration by the User.
5. Veracity of the information. – All information provided to the User through the Services must be truthful. For this reason, the User undertakes to guarantee the authentic nature of the data that he provides as a result of the requirements of the forms necessary for the subscription of the Services. Likewise, it will be the responsibility of the User to keep all the information provided to the Central Directorate of the Tourism Police (POLITUR) duly updated in such a way that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided and for the damages that may be caused to the Central Directorate of the Tourism Police (POLITUR) or to third parties due to the information provided.
6. Intellectual Property.- All the content of this Portal, whether texts, images, collections, trademarks, logos, color combinations, or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and presentation of the materials included in the same, and the necessary programs for its operation, access and use, are protected by intellectual property rights, of which the Central Directorate of Tourism Police (POLITUR) is the owner or of third-party licensors, which the User of this Portal must respect.
7. The Portal User must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on it.
8. Protection of personal data.- To use some of the Services, the User must previously provide the Specialized Body for Tourist Security (POLITUR) with some personal data (hereinafter, the “Personal Data”).
10. The Central Directorate of the Tourism Police (POLITUR) has adopted the protection security levels it deems necessary and tries to install the means and technical protection measures that become necessary. However, the User must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not inviolable.